Phone: Cass - 785-527-0631
J.T. - 785-275-1930
Public or Private Destination: Public
Type of Shoots: Rifle, Shotgun or Bow
Game/Birds Offered: Pheasant,Trophy Turkey and European Pheasant Hunts
Other Hunting/Sporting Opportunities: Whitetail Deer
Upland Bird Hunting is a new service offered by Czechland Outfitters in 2008. Czechland Gamebirds will offer some of the finest upland bird and pheasant hunting in North Central Kansas.
You will have the opportunity to chase the flushing Kansas Ringneck Pheasants on 1000's of acres of native grasses, grain fields, and timber areas. You will think you are in a pheasant hunters paradise once you experience the cackling of a long-tailed rooster on a cold Kansas morning.
Our pheasants will be guaranteed to test the shooting ability of every hunter. All hunts will be offered in a controlled shooting area that will not require a bag limit. Pheasant hunts can be tailored to each individual hunters needs.
Pheasant Hunting Rates:
- Half day: 8:30-11:30am
3 person minimum
- Full day: 8:30-11:30am and 12:30-3:30pm
3 person minimum
Field lunch with each full day hunt
Pheasant Season: The Kansas upland bird season will run September 1st thru March 31st.
Kansas Turkey Hunting with Czechland Outfitters
We have thousands of acres of private land that has an abundance of turkey. We primarily have Rio-Grande species with some Merriam/Rio Hybrid turkeys. Our properties are located in Unit #2, and allow hunters to take 2 birds each. In past years we have experienced great succes rates with 90% of the hunters killing one mature bird and 80% killing two mature birds. We offer a semi-guided 3 day / 4 night hunt, lodging included.
Season: Our turkey season starts the first week of April, with a 10 day Archery season. After those 10 days our shotgun season starts which allows hunters to hunt with either shotgun or bow, with the season ending the last day of May.
Shotgun/Bow (Unit #2) – 3-Day / 4-Night Turkey Hunt, (Early April – End of May)
Kansas European Pheasant Hunt
Czechland Outfitters will also offer an exciting Kansas European Style pheasant hunt for larger groups of pheasant hunters.
What: European Pheasant Shoot at Czechland Outfitters
Date: Sunday September 20th, 2009
Location: Cuba, Kansas
This will be a 10-station European style tower shoot. Two shooters will man each station and rotate stations after each round of birds have been released.
- 10:00am Check-in at Czechland Lodge
- 10:30-12:00pm 1st rounds of shooting
- 12:00-1:00pm Catered Lunch at lodge
- 1:00pm 2nd round of shooting
- Cost: $155 per shooter includes catered lunch.
- Limited to the 1st 20reservations.
- Contact Cass Reynolds to make your reservations.
- 2 3/4" max with 5-6 shot preferred *** Absolutely no 3" or 3 1/2" Magnum shells.
- All birds will be divided equally among the shooters.
- Each shooter will be required to provide his/her own eye protection and orange hat or coat.
- Details on the "bonus birds" will be revealed at check-in.
- All harvested birds will be divided equally between the hunters.